- International New Year’s Day: 01 day on 1st Jan 2018
- Vietnamese Kings’ Commemoration Day: 01 day on 25 April 2018
- Liberation Day/Reunification Day and International Labor Day: 02 days 30 April and 1st May 2018.
Join Us In Hoi An!
Join us for a special half-day experience to learn more about the Lifestart Foundation and to enjoy our traditional art classes!
There are many tours in Hoi An, but what makes us different is that we are a not for profit charity. Our tours give visitors the opportunity to meet local people from disadvantaged situations, many of whom have complex disabilities, and to engage in a respectful and considerate manner. You will receive a unique insight into their needs and learn how you can make a difference.
Your half day includes participation in both classes, a brief video about our workshop and an opportunity for one-on-one dialogue with our members.
All proceeds fund Lifestart Foundation philanthropic projects in Vietnam.
Traditional Painting Class
Have lots of fun in our traditional painting classes offered by our Lifestart Foundation recipient and local artist, Sinh Trong. Take your own handmade card home as a souvenir for friends and family!
Lantern Making Class
Learn how to make your own miniature Hoi An lantern taught by our workshop staff. Take your unique lantern home as a memory of your time spent at the Lifestart Foundation.
- 8:55 am – Meet at the Lifestart Foundation Workshop
- 9-10:30am – Traditional Painting Class
- 10:30 -10:45 am– Break – enjoy our complimentary Vietnamese tea!
- 10:45-11:45 am– Lantern Making Class
- 11:45 am-12 pm – An opportunity to find out how the Lifestart Foundation is helping people from disadvantaged backgrounds. Meet the makers and see how their products are made.
Cost: 720,000 VND per person – Reserve Online!
Morning and afternoon classes available daily, advanced reservations required. Bookings within 48 hours please contact via phone +84(0) 167 355 9447 or 14 Nguyen Thai Hoc Street, Hoi An. A min of 2 persons required. Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult. Art classes not suitable for children under 10 years old. Private, group or school tours. can be arranged. Please contact us for more info.
If you have booked online and HAVE NOT received a response within 24 hours please contact us directly via our email address or phone.