Better health is central to human happiness and well-being. It also makes an important contribution to economic progress, as healthy populations live longer and are more productive. Lifestart Foundation has been assisting those with medical needs since 2004.
Funded medical treatment for people
- with tuberculosis.
- affected by agent orange.
- with kidney and liver disease.
- needing neurosurgery after motorbike accidents.
- needing pediatric orthopedic surgery.
- a variety of serious illnesses and skin disease.
- with disabilities needing orthopedic aids.
- needing prosthetic limbs.
- Assisted many individuals with disabilities to improve their standard of living.
- Provided glasses and eye surgery for those with vision problems.
- Funded medical insurance.
- Funded palliative care.
- Assisted many people with disabilities to set up small businesses to create self-sufficiency.
- Provided many members of the disabled community in the Quang Nam province of Vietnam with three-wheeled motorbikes. Mobility provides them with independence and increases their empowerment for further opportunities.
- The Lifestart Foundation Free Disability Community Center (2008-2016) provided people living with disabilities in central Vietnam with Physiotherapy, Accupuncture, Occupational Therapy and Remedial Massage which in turn gave them new and improved opportunities.