Better health is central to human happiness and well-being. It also makes an important contribution to economic progress, as healthy populations live longer and are more productive. Lifestart Foundation has been assisting those with medical needs since 2004.
- Funded medical care for sufferers of tuberculosis
- Funded neurosurgery for motorbike accident victims.
- Funded orthopedic surgery for children with webbed feet.
- Funded treatment of kidney and liver disease.
- Funded medical treatment for a variety of serious illnesses and skin disease.
- Funded orthopedic aids for the disabled.
- Funded prosthetic limbs.
- Assisted many individuals with disabilities to improve their standard of living.
- Provided glasses and eye surgery for those with vision problems.
- Funded medical insurance.
- Funded palliative care.
- Assisted many people with disabilities to set up small businesses and create self-sufficiency.
- Provided a number of members of the disabled community in the Quang Nam province of Vietnam with three-wheeled motorbikes. Mobility provides them with independence and increases their empowerment for further opportunities.
- The Lifestart Foundation Free Disability Community Center (2008-2016) provided people living with disabilities in central Vietnam with new and improved opportunities.